Rollo looks like he is having a marvelous adventure! I'm not sure that I would like being lifted, I'd probably be able to scale my way up the cliff! My nails are powerful and I could dig right in! Greetings to Sasha, where is her photo?
Which of the Houmanns is "banana breath"? Sasha welcomes the greetings... On the day of the hike she was in a very grumpy and unfriendly mood, so we decided to leave her home.But, yes, Rollo was a great sport!
3 Comments:
more like the carrying power of Dad! I just did some climbing. Dad actually got his hands dirty...
Rollo looks like he is having a marvelous adventure! I'm not sure that I would like being lifted, I'd probably be able to scale my way up the cliff! My nails are powerful and I could dig right in! Greetings to Sasha, where is her photo?
Which of the Houmanns is "banana breath"? Sasha welcomes the greetings... On the day of the hike she was in a very grumpy and unfriendly mood, so we decided to leave her home.But, yes, Rollo was a great sport!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home