Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Blogger!

I was encouraged to start a blog after I found out that John managed it from Peru... Instead of lengthy stories, I'm afraid my site will contain mostly pictures (hope you don't mind). Don't feel neglected if I don't promptly reply to a comment--sometimes I slack off!
~Julie

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Gerrans said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I'm glad someone up in maine will be posting pics, it brings a little bit of home down to us!
Wow, Rollo has been growing by leaps and bounds, by the looks of that picture! I can't wait to see all of you at Christmastime!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

Hey Johonn!
Glad you approve of my humble blog. I find it rather satisfying to post and scribble some--but finding comments is the most fun! Do you have a blog? I've been waiting to see what the Southern folks are up to...

6:20 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Gerrans said...

Oh, I just saw that you replied on your own blog... Just click on my name, and it will take you to my user profile, and you can click on my blog from there. :)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home