update for "relevance"



Unless I were to snap a picture of myself in class or pondering some homework, there are relatively few events to take pictures of. But here's a couple. These pictures pretty well illustrate what's been going on pleasure-wise: on Sabbath we try to go hiking, despite the early sunset. This picture is of Maiden Cliffs, Camden. The benefit of long evenings is that we've made several visits to Lombard's--and their new puppy, Baxter. He is being well-trained, and is an adorable thing!! (Yes, another puppy to plagiarize!)
Coming up in the near future:
-Adri comes home from Argentina (:
-David and Jenn come home!
-cd release party with "Maine people" and Baaschs
(hopefully the cds will be done)
-multiple Christmas programs
-GYC in Baltimore
-Leave for Zimbabwe from MD


4 Comments:
Awesome! do you feel relevant now? :)
i love lombard's name for their new dog...quite appropriate, i should say.
As always, looking forward to break- less than a week now!
yep. Feel relevant.
You'll love Lombard's new dog!
YES! I'm really looking forward to break too...though mine won't begin until the 20th. Ponds are freezing, weather is appropriate. Waiting.
Thanks Julie:-)
It's nice to read a snapshot of life in Maine...
Nice pictures. Wish I could see the new dog. Forgive lack of creativity in this comment, my lame disclaimer is that I am at about 12,500 feet in Cuzco, Peru! Say "hi" to the chums!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home