camera in class




Yesterday in physics class, Jasmine (girl with blonde hair) brought in one of her many pet snakes. (She also breeds rats to feed them). At the top, you see our teacher holding it. I failed to ask what kind it was, but I'll ask next week if anyone's interested. Jasmine did say that her favorite snake, who's much larger, gets "edgy" when it hasn't eaten in a few months--so she couldn't bring that one.
Another picture shows our lab in which we were supposed to determine the specific heat of a creamer in some coffee. As you might be able to tell from the picture, things got a bit out of hand, so that my lab partner said, "Are we in Starbucks or physics lab?"
The only "normal" picture you see is our English class. Yes, orderly and tidy Literature fans...somewhat boring!


6 Comments:
Cool Julie! It looks like you're having a good time with your classes. Sure, I'd love to know what kind of snake it was that your friend brought to class. Can you ask next week? :-)
woah. snakes in class! I'm glad you're enjoying school, but even more glad it's finally Christmas. Hope you managed to make it to our Pizza dinner on the 27th.
looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!!! Indeed, hiking and pizza will make a superb Christmas!
Petra: I still haven't figured out the kind of snake it was...sorry!
wait, 27th? I thought you were leaving that day??
I think you mean the 25th, cause I'm coming over this evening, and I expect pizza! :)
new post please. you must have something to report about Africa.
If she is indeed back from africa yet...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home