England and Scotland
I'm a huge Scotland fan now...I thought I was before I left, but now I believe this has been my favorite all-around trip ever! Traveling with two guys (David and his classmate Olivier) kept us always on the move. We totalled 1707 miles in five days, only took 1 shower (at a public "welcome break"), camped every night (except one night in the car), and never ate out. That's why we had trouble ridding ourselves of the cash we changed into pounds! I think that's cool. Stunning scenery, incredible weather (for UK), great company, and memorable times...


7 Comments:
Looks really cool! Glad you got to go, traveling is one of the most fun things to do!
excellent, superbe, fantastic....
very nice.
Hey Julie, sounds like fun! I just got back from doing something similar in CA. Except we only camped a few times and not every night.
I wish I'd been there to join you...
hi to the Pauls!
this was indeed the best trip in my record book...which says a lot!! Thanks for coming Jul :) Two amendments: we drove 1707 miles and Olivier is spelled with one too many "i''s"
thanks david!
I never realize when there is a new comment--sorry it took me so long. I will adjust the necessary items.
love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home