Last Wednesday, Valentine's day, our schools were cancelled due to a blizzard. Finally! Ever since then, we've been enjoying the great benefits of over a foot of snow. These pictures illustrate some of the great fun we've had...
Ha ha Johonn. I'm going to me in Maine soon, enjoying the "SNO" to my heart's content. Enjoy the wonderland of FL for me.
Julie, Are you coming to check out SAU? I could probably arrange for the SA president-elect to show you around, (either me or my opponent, who happens to be a good friend).
johonn: Sorry you can't come home. But enjoy the Floridian snow. Take pictures and belt out the singing.
barry: No, unfortunately I won't be visiting SAU. Thanks for the tour offers and good advice though! I'm planning to attend anyway next year for biochem.
See you soon! (thanks for the clarity on me/be...lol I always screw up and then can't repair it once published. frustrating! (:
paul: Sounds like a BLAST! Glad you're getting some enjoyment even during law school. It's necessary. Saw your cabin the other day. It's coming along nicely! Insulation, stove..
yes i will fully enjoy every flake of snow I see in florida! :) i actually managed to get in some halfway decent quality belting this evening, but thats another story...
jonas: I need a translator!! grrrrr keep it up though!
adri: thanks! I don't mind pictures. In fact, I love looking at pictures, so keep posting them. I'm not much of a word person anyway, but I need to work on that.
11 Comments:
aaarrrrgggghhh!
i wish i was there!!! no sno here!
but thanks for the pictures :)
Ha ha Johonn. I'm going to me in Maine soon, enjoying the "SNO" to my heart's content. Enjoy the wonderland of FL for me.
Julie,
Are you coming to check out SAU? I could probably arrange for the SA president-elect to show you around, (either me or my opponent, who happens to be a good friend).
Hey Juile, looks like you're having some good times. I spent last weekend Cross Country Skiiing in Northern PA--lots of snow there too!
Barry, how are you getting out of FL?
This comment has been removed by the author.
I meant to say "going to BE in Maine" not "me in Maine"
Jonathan is going on a choir tour
johonn: Sorry you can't come home. But enjoy the Floridian snow. Take pictures and belt out the singing.
barry: No, unfortunately I won't be visiting SAU. Thanks for the tour offers and good advice though! I'm planning to attend anyway next year for biochem.
See you soon! (thanks for the clarity on me/be...lol I always screw up and then can't repair it once published. frustrating! (:
paul: Sounds like a BLAST! Glad you're getting some enjoyment even during law school. It's necessary.
Saw your cabin the other day. It's coming along nicely! Insulation, stove..
yes i will fully enjoy every flake of snow I see in florida! :)
i actually managed to get in some halfway decent quality belting this evening, but thats another story...
Sus picturas son muy buenos! Disfruta el nieve para mi!
they are beautiful pictures! :-) I still can't manage to get anything more than pictures out as posts like I told you... haha. oh well!
This comment has been removed by the author.
jonas: I need a translator!! grrrrr
keep it up though!
adri: thanks! I don't mind pictures. In fact, I love looking at pictures, so keep posting them. I'm not much of a word person anyway, but I need to work on that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home