Sunday, September 02, 2007

Norway

I was fascinated by colorful boats in the glacial lakes
Visiting Grieg's house and full-size statue in the rain
Near Geiranger fjord. Aren't they cute?!
The diesel Volvo V50 carried us along to these traditional Norwegian huts every night. This was my favorite one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Gerrans said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Gerrans said...

Nice pictures! I like that boat one, the colors are quite awesome in that lake. Norway looks like a cool place!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Threads Everywhere said...

Great pictures! I want to visit Norway in the summer! It was incredible in the winter, and you will want to stay. Looking forward to many more photos. You are in our prayers!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

thank you for your prayers. Today we begin outreach and really need them.
Yes, Norway is quite amazing...and people are always on the mission to persuade others to stay. We'll see about that!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home