
Robert (chef from Germany), Miriam (girls' dean from Germany), and Elissa shivering on top

Robby and his older brother Joar being silly as usual

Joar showed me these rare delicacies in Norway. They're usually spiced up with cream at Christmastime

The Heiberg's have a beautiful, peaceful home about an hour from the school tucked in between gorgeous mountains and lush hills

Elissa and I took some time to run up the hill in front of their home to savor the evening.
7 Comments:
our roles reverse, now I am madly studying science while you are hiking! :-) Greetings from southern!
Julie!
I'm so glad that you are enjoying your time there! Continue to have lots of fun, hike a lot, and make sure to eat some brown cheese! :) Thanks for posting pictures on your blog! It's great to see pictures from Norway! Have you started doing door to door yet? How are the classes going?
Have a great week!
That was a superb day!
it's nice to see some familiar faces and places. Petra and I are praying for you folks.
yay - hiking in norway is great!!
jonas: not entirely! hiking is a privilege among plenty of studying.
chopsticks: Hey Martina! everyone says hi and they miss you so much--including me! I tried (and enjoyed) the brown cheese, thanks to the Heibergs. (:
paul: thanks for your prayers! I'm thinking and praying for you guys as well
robby and joar: thanks for all the hikes, etc. etc.!!!
Glad to see you're enjoying the Heiberg's hospitality as much as we did. Keep having fun! As Paul said, we're praying for you and Elissa.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home