Friday, September 14, 2007

Stranded in Skotselv...


...not a bad thing.

My dormer window looks out over the orchard facing East

The path from the school building to the girls' dorm--a frequent site

Patrick (USA)in the classroom

The school building after a storm

Elissa, Henrietta (Faroe Islands, Denmark) and Hannah (Germany) giving Bible studies on the porch

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Gerrans said...

cool picures! Is that your dorm? or is it like apartments? Looks like a really neat place.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

there are three dorms. two are like houses (for girls) and the boys' dorm is more like the traditional. must go make lunch!

2:07 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

ah kitchen duty. I served my time in that hot and steaming place!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Petraglyph said...

What a beautiful place... Despite the frequent showers, isn't it wonderful how often the rainbows appear? Wow, I can't believe you're already starting the Bible studies. Tell Elissa we're praying for both of you!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Julianne said...

hey guys,
ahh, so you got the privilege of kitchen duty as well! I love heading the dishwasher. it is simply awesome.

tonight we have our third meeting in Drammen. Thanks for your prayers!
our thoughts are with you as well!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Adri said...

Julie!!!

I miss you but that place looks really fun!!! It was also nice to see Elissa in some pictures.... :-) I haven't been on my blog in forever, but I finally made some posts so you can see a little bit of what is going on here! I don't have any Metallak pictures because David compiled all of everyone's pictures to make CDs for everyone- so I thought you'd see them all there. I love you!! And particularly missed you at church today---- Next Sabbath Dad and I are teaching the Sabbath school lesson and RobĂ­n and I are singing a duet- should be funny!! :-)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home