Yes. Canada's national sport is still the pleasant cause of ice rinks everywhere! Ponds and lakes have a neat little section plowed for skating, too. Wish you could come play hockey with me!
Yes, I'm a biology major. They don't have a major in biochem here. You should definitey go for it! I think it's awesome!
Hey Julie! Looks like you are getting all settled at CUC; hope you enjoy it. I realized i don't have your email address so i'll leave you mine: calmsea13@hotmail.com andddddddd when you get a chance sometime let me know how you are doing! i miss you lots; we are doing a presentation on the Africa trip this Friday night and we NEED you here! <3
5 Comments:
that looks just about as snowy as norway is! enjoy school - it will probably be a little different than ebs...
yeah...I don't think I escaped much weather-wise from Norway but that's okay.
Ice skating? *sigh* *tears*
Are you going for a Biology major now? I am pondering a switch to Biochemistry...
Cheers from SAU!
Yes. Canada's national sport is still the pleasant cause of ice rinks everywhere! Ponds and lakes have a neat little section plowed for skating, too. Wish you could come play hockey with me!
Yes, I'm a biology major. They don't have a major in biochem here. You should definitey go for it! I think it's awesome!
Hey Julie! Looks like you are getting all settled at CUC; hope you enjoy it. I realized i don't have your email address so i'll leave you mine: calmsea13@hotmail.com andddddddd when you get a chance sometime let me know how you are doing! i miss you lots; we are doing a presentation on the Africa trip this Friday night and we NEED you here! <3
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home