Naomi waiting patiently for David to reveal the gift without tearing the paper: a skill his grandmother taught him Heather, somebody (?) and I Love that laugh! Naomi with Josh Flynn, the principal cellist I'd like one of those too!
How I wish I could have been there! Please give my love(and a big hug) to Naomi. The pictures of the ice look exceedingly cold! I didn't know hair could grow icicles, but it does all look quite wonderful, we are so happy for you!
The Delafield's are having a baby! That's awesome! Give them my greetings and congratulations!
By the way, I love your pictures of ice swimming! I've always wanted to do that, maybe you and Petra and I can go ice swimming sometime! You can show us the skill (and save us, if we are too cold) :P
4 Comments:
How I wish I could have been there! Please give my love(and a big hug) to Naomi. The pictures of the ice look exceedingly cold! I didn't know hair could grow icicles, but it does all look quite wonderful, we are so happy for you!
I will do that (:
The Delafield's are having a baby! That's awesome! Give them my greetings and congratulations!
By the way, I love your pictures of ice swimming! I've always wanted to do that, maybe you and Petra and I can go ice swimming sometime! You can show us the skill (and save us, if we are too cold) :P
wow...you're brave. I actually didn't go in, so I have no experience. I'd do my best to save you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home