Saturday, March 08, 2008

As Guests...


Lounging before dinner...

Ruth hiding behind a book; Julia posing for me; Luke providing background music

A table full of biology students and good food.
From left and around: Julia (in mid chew!), Ruth, Dr. Ramalingam
(our biology and genetics teacher), TC, Maya, Alma, and Samantha cut in half.


Everyone made fun of me for taking pictures of food.
But isn't it one of the better ones?

Julia and Ruth sipping interesting world teas during a
Bollywood feature. Earlier we watched BBC's "Planet
Earth" which was amazing. Once in a while watching good
nature productions like this is alright, but aside from that,
I would never even miss the TV.

Our hosts: Dr. and Mrs. Ramalingam
Thank you!

4 Comments:

Blogger joar andrĂ© said...

You're right, BBC's "Planet Earth" is pretty amazing!! The guys I lived with in Canada had the DVDs - so maybe it's a Canadian thing to watch it :-) About TV: my classmates are all baffled when I tell them I don't watch TV. They watch 2-3 hours a day...

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Gerrans said...

I enjoyed your pictures, Julie... Sorry to say I can't confirm that your food picture is one of the better ones, since you only posted one... Looks good tho! :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Petra and I just watched most of Planet Earth. wouldn't you like to take photos for that series?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

YES! They're simply amazing. Good to hear from you guys. What are your newest plans for the summer, etc.?

Tomorrow I'm heading off to meet David to drive to Terrace, BC for Olivier and Leah's wedding. It should be great...

ttyl!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home