Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summer School/Calgary


Julia and her parents (I'm visiting them in Calgary for the weekend)



Bowness Park was stunning even in the rain



Naomi and the new Delafield treasure, Anya

Chemistry everywhere and all the time...except Sabbath...

...and a few breaks (this is TC)

Jimmy, Kyle, someone not in our class and Hadley

Jimmy drove Julia, David and I to Calgary for the weekend.
This is the You's home and an AMAZING Korean dinner after 10 p.m.

9 Comments:

Blogger shama said...

I like your blog and immensely enjoy your pictures! :) What's your major?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

thank you!
Nice to hear from you, Shama!
I am a biology major right now, but am thinking of switching to wellness management so I can graduate next year and then go to Loma Linda for a master's in nutrition...we'll see. It would nice to be in LL while my siblings are there. What are you doing?

11:51 AM  
Blogger shama said...

I just finished my first semester in nursing and have three to go. After that, I plan to take a year as a SM and then get my Bachelor's in nursing. What do you want to do with nutrition?

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jonas said...

julie,
I know your Ochem is unbelievably hard right now. Just keep up the pressure, you'll be done soon!

We're praying for you!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

thanks a lot, jonas. I'm sooo thankful for everybody's prayers--I need every one of them! God always gets me through somehow, even though it's hard to tell now.
can't wait to be done and come home!

11:31 AM  
Blogger joar andrĂ© said...

how long is summer school? i had my last exam yesterday - and i'm now enjoying the sunshine i've been missing the last two weeks!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

shama: I'm not exactly sure what I'll do with nutrition...write a cookbook with my mom, be a diet counselor, I'm not sure. I may even continue on to be something else. I really want to go overseas though, so whatever I need to do that. (:

joar: you must be relieved school's over! mine is done on June 20. then I'm going to a wedding and then backpacking for a week in Northern BC (Terrace). Can't wait!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Elissa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Elissa said...

s soon as you have a moment, I would love to see how you are doing! And some of your always-lovely pictures. Love you so much Jul!!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home